St. Dominic College of Asia (SDCA) and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) signed a Memorandum of Agreement for the AFP Educational Benefit System (AFPEBS) in Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, January 26, 2023.
To support AFP's advocacy for “Leaving No Soldier’s Orphan behind”, SDCA took the lead to ensure a bright future for their children through AFPEBS. This program will provide a 25% discount to dependents of combat and non-combat casualties, active military personnel, AFP retired personnel, active auxiliaries and Departments of Civilian Human Resource.
Present at the event were:
• Chair of Board of Trustees: Dr. Marita Andaman
• President: Dr. Gregorio A. Andaman Jr.
• Director for Student Affairs and Services: Prof. Mary Grace G. Demetillo
• Linkages Officer: Prof. Melbert V. Animas
• Admissions Coordinator: Ms. Selica Misty Navarete
AFP EDUCATIONAL BENEFIT SYSTEM
• Deputy Chief of Staff: VADM Rommel Anthony SD Reyes
• Deputy of Chief of Staff, Personnel: BGen Jose Maria R. Cuerpo II PA
• Chief, Morale and Service Branch: LtC Mak Shwen M. Caringal PAF
AFP EDUCATIONAL BENEFIT OFFICE
• Chief: Captain Ariel S. Palisoc PN (GSC)
• Chief, Operations Branch: Maj Edna Claire R. Capacillo PAF
• Chief, Finance Branch: LDCR Chris Brian B. Ascaño PN